End of summer savings through August 31st. Take 11% off orders of $59+. Use Code: SUMMER17
Bagpipe Irish Whiskey Design Personalized Oak Barrel
American White Oak barrel with Wood Cradle Stand
Please allow 3 - 5 Business Days for customization.
Faster shipping options are available at checkout.
Orders placed after 1PM CST will be processed the following business day.
Cleaning and Care
- Caring for your barrel is easy
- Soak the barrel before first use to properly cure
- Rinse barrel thoroughly before and after use
- Store out of direct sunlight
Storing and Aging Spirits
- Works just like the commercial distillery barrels
- Spirits usually age in about two weeks
- Spirits start to evaporate and change flavor
- Taste test often, you decide when it’s ready!
- Handcrafted from American white oak
- Store or age spirits for unique flavor
- Adds unique flavor to any type of whiskey
- Also great for tequila, brandy, rum, and more
Custom Laser inscribed handcrafted American White Oak barrel. Barrels have a medium char and come with the stand, bung, wooden spigot and storing tablet. Perfect for aging Wine, Beer, Tequila, Brandy, Whiskey, Scotch, Bourbon, Rum, Cognac or any spirit that benefits from aging. Wooden cradle stand included.
Finding the perfect gift for a guy can be a daunting task. The way it usually ends up working out is that the more you care about the person, the more effort you put into finding the gift...Personalized Men's Gift Guide
- Just because you don't go trick-or-treating on Halloween, doesn't mean you can't enjoy a tasty treat. Halloween is all about spooky parties, ghastly costumes and... (read more)
- Brunch cocktail, breakfast drink, hangover cure... Bloody marys are a long time favorite, but these here take it to a whole new level entirely. You... (read more)
- Finding the right Valentine's Day gift can be tough on guys and gals alike. You want the gift to show you truly care, and demonstrate... (read more)
- There's plenty of men's gifts out there to choose from, but finding the right one... therein lies the problem. Here at Guyville we've compiled a... (read more)